Self Employed and Contractors

Tax issues for independent professionals and contractors moving internationally can be a highly complex area.

GTN can assist with the selection, setup and administration of the appropriate structure, whether self employed, or working through a UK limited company, U.S. LLC / S Corp or other arrangement.

In many cases, a structure that may work well in one country may not be appropriate or even legal when moving to another location. Through our extensive network of partners, GTN can assist with all requirements from both a tax and social security perspective on a global level.

For further information or to find our how we can help, please contact Richard Watts-Joyce on 0207 100 2126.

Let's talk

Want to talk to us? Call our friendly team or
request a call and we'll get right back to you.

Call +44 (0)20 7100 2126 Request a call
Let's talk
Let's talk