Global Mobility Tax Services
At GTN, we have significant experience in providing Global Mobility Tax services to employers. Through our network of specialist global partner firms, we have assisted clients with tax planning and compliance for Global Mobility programs, commuters, business travellers and remote workers in more than 100 countries over the past 20 years.
Our consultants have substantial expertise in respect of global tax and social security planning and compliance for companies of all sizes. We can assist clients whether they are sending their first assignee or have a dedicated global program in place.
The following list is a sample of the services we provide:
- UK tax return preparation, including review and analysis of special elections, claims and treaty provisions
- Overseas tax return preparation working in conjunction with our worldwide affiliation of accounting firms
- Home and host country tax arrival and departure meetings with assignees
- Social security planning and compliance including applications for A1 / Certificates of Coverage
- Administration of Short Term Business Visitor arrangements
- International payroll consulting, including administration of UK Modified Payroll Arrangements
- Preparation of hypothetical tax, tax equalisation and tax protection calculations
- Administration of PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Preparation and submission of Forms P11D
- Writing or review of global mobility tax policies
- Assignment planning and compensation structuring, including review of assignment letters, letters of intent, and compensation packages
- Assistance with HMRC Employer Compliance Audits
- Business Traveller compliance and reporting (in conjunction with our Whereabouts technology solution)
- Remote workers (managing tax, social security and legal compliance)
- International commuters (including tax policy and administration)
For further information or to find our how we can help, please contact Richard Watts-Joyce on 0207 100 2126.