Film and Television Industry
GTN has specialist experience in tax matters for the Film and Television Industry, including establishing and administering HMRC qualifying Special Purpose Vehicles for film production under SEIS and EIS arrangements.
Our services to production companies includes:
- Advising on appropriate entities (SPV)
- Obtaining HMRC Advance Assurance for EIS/SEIS
- Set up of SPV under HMRC qualifying rules
- Management of SPV including issue of shares, corporate tax filings and annual accounts
- Application and issue of SEIS / EIS Compliance Certificates for investors
- Application for HMRC Film Tax Credits
Our services to investors includes:
- Advice on tax efficient investment planning under SEIS and EIS arrangements and qualification criteria
- Review of optimum investment levels, including carry back capacity
- Preparation of tax claims and annual tax returns
- Review of Investor Pack and profit share arrangements
For further information or to find our how we can help, please contact Richard Watts-Joyce on 0207 100 2126.